One of Florida’s greatest industries is definitely Tourism. Central Florida is packed with multiple theme parks and attractions. Did you know that many of these places offer special discounts for Florida residents? We’ve rounded a few of these deals just for you.
- Save more than $30/day on tickets to Disney. Find this offer and many more HERE.
- Save $20 on a Annual Premium Pass for Legoland Florida. Visit Florida Smart Travel Insider, Dalia Colon says the best place to buy discounted Legoland tickets is Polk Outpost 27.
- Now through September 30th you can buy one ticket and get one free at Fantasy of Flight in Polk City. Great Explorations members save 50% on admission year round with their card.
- Residents can save on Sea World Orland admission buy purchasing a Fun Pass. View this offer and more HERE.
- You can also get a Fun Pass for Busch Gardens HERE.
- Save over $35 off gate prices on select multi-day tickets for Universal Studios. You can also save on annual passes. See all the Florida Resident offers HERE.
- Florida residents save $15.99 on adult admissions & $8.99 on child admissions to Wet N Wild in Orlando. Go HERE to see this offer and more.
If you plan on hitting the road this summer to visit these fabulous Florida attractions, make sure you let us check over your FL car insurance policy first. We can make sure you’re getting the best coverage at the best possible price. And don’t forget to use one of our favorite apps, GasBuddy, to save even more money on your next trip.
If you know of any other special discounts for Florida residents or have some travel tips for us, please share them here or on our Facebook page.