If you are an ambitious, experienced and self-motivated insurance sales professional with an interest in working with a vibrant, forward thinking company then look no further.
We are an independent insurance agency in Largo seeking a dedicated insurance professional. We offer competitive compensation packages, generous bonus opportunities, comprehensive benefits, professional development, and a culture where work/life balance is encouraged and supported.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Establish client relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
- Build referral relationships outside the office
- Property and Casualty License (440 or 220)
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred
- Ability to intuitively navigate computer programs
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal and listening
- Strong organizational, problem solving, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to quickly adapt and cope with a changing environment
- Team player
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.